There are no extra accessories required when building in the cabinets.
- DxHxW : 575x840x595mm (excluding the handle = 40mm)
- DxHxW : 575x1240x595mm (excluding the handle = 40mm)
- DxHxW : 575x1640x595mm (excluding the handle = 40mm)
- DxHxW : 720x1800x595mm (excluding the handle = 40mm).
- The climate cabinet has 4 adjustable feet
- The height underneath the door (top of the ventilation grid till the ground is approx. 125mm
- The height of the bottom of the ventilation grid till the ground is approx. 25mm
- Also be aware of the hinge (right side, on top of the cabinet). The height is approx. 10mm
For building in the cabinet, no special accessories or tools are required, however, one should be aware of enough ventilation on the back of the climate cabinet in order to dissipate the heat.
As the door has the exact same dimensions as the climate cabinet, the door will protrude approx. 5mm when the door is opened 45 degrees, so you can place this climate cabinet in a space with a width of 600mm (most common dimension of kitchen cabinets). If you open the more than 45 degrees this protrude will disappear. The door can be opened more than 200 degrees. The ventilation grille at the front is used to draw in “fresh air” (which is created when the warm air at the rear rises – it creates a suction effect)